Monday, August 15, 2011

3 SUPERSTARS AMONGST A BED OF SLOTHS

My latest Twitter survey got rather a poor response. I blame my followers, of course. They have become lackadaisical. I don't think they understand how HARD I WORK to try to keep them entertained. And it's not like I get paid for this shi treasure trove of wit, humor and good will that I freely bestow. Ingrates, the lot of 'em. Well, not ALL of them....

Here are the five stunningly intelligent and thought-provoking questions. A little later I will post (in the comments) the responses from my three superstar followers who stand out from amongst the bed of sloths. In the meantime, feel free to add your own responses in the comment section below. And no, you don't have to answer all five. Four will be fine; three's adequate. Two, you're taking the piss. One would be an insult.

1. What's the furthest you have ever driven? (What city to what city?)
2. What is the stupidest self-inflicted injury you have ever incurred? (Shutting own fingers in car door, etc., etc.)
3. If you could dine in any city in the world, which would you choose?
4. What's the greatest number of times you have listened to one song on repeat? Which song was it?
5. If you could have one superpower, what would you choose? (Be creative now!)

4 comments:

  1. Superstar #1, @wtrfallprincess, tweeted:

    1. City is a little too specific for the Internet. Let's just say Nevada to Pennsylvania.
    2. I gave myself a concussion when I attempted to run and slide across some ice. Tripped on the edge and hit my head. :oP
    3. Rome, Italy
    4. Not sure of number, I like to listen to songs on repeat when I write to set a mood.
    5. I think I would like the power to grant wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superstar #2, @TinaLeena, tweeted:

    1. About 600 miles. From northern England to Normandy in France, almost non-stop. (Family emergency)
    2. Stabbing my big toe to the bone with a garden fork. Made a big hole in my shoe too! Ouch.
    3. Rome. Always wanted to go....
    4. no idea, haven't listened to same thing over + over since teenage angst years! :)
    5. Hmmm, tricky... Time travel? I know its not particularly inventive, but it could be very useful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superstar #3, @Omello18, tweeted:

    1. Ft Wayne to Sandusky! 3 hours!
    2. Closed my hand in a door...broke my finger...on my bday
    3. L.A. but I'm not sure why. Just sounds good haha
    4. "Chariot" 47 times in a row!
    5. Uhh the ability to steal other abilities! Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EverlastEv1August 31, 2011

    1. Never learned how to drive. (I'm a New Yorker..nuf said).
    2. Stabbed myself in the meaty part of my palm w/ a fish scaling knife I was using to saw a piece of wood smh. Passed out for an hour. Woke up on a big bag of laundry. Happy I didn't die cuz a)stupid way to go, and, b)didn't wanna die alone.
    3. Casaville Resto, NYC.
    4. Kashmir by Led Zeppelin...about 65 times.
    Working on beating my own record by listening to Make Me High by MCB.
    5. The power to change the world...oh wait, I have that one already ;)

    ReplyDelete

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE MY NEXT BLOG POST TO BE?

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE POLLS?

How often are you likely to read this blog?

EXIT POLL: HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT MY 1ST POLL: