Sunday, July 31, 2011

Epiphanies & Clichés


Nothing earth-shattering.... Just a smattering of random thoughts from my brain this week:


I can be totally awesome. 

I can be a total f***ing idiot.

Comfort zones can be oh so difficult to leave, but the reward of breaking out of them is worth every cut, scrape, bruise & stumble along the way.

Ask sincerely, listen intently, learn willingly, then act promptly. Knowledge should translate into ACTION!

SETTING GOALS WORKS!

No-one could ever come close to being as hard on me as I am on myself.

People are FASCINATING. (Some more than others, admittedly.)

Two of the greatest things you can possess are self-confidence and self-respect.

DO THEM NOW! (Those things that keep getting put off until "the time is right")

Empathy is a great attribute, but it can take a personal toll on you.

Kindness is NEVER wasted.

The danger of letting someone see/know your weaknesses is that they will then possess all the ammunition required to hurt you the most.

Trust pretty much trumps everything in my book. 

We all need people in our lives who challenge us.

We all need people in our lives who will play and laugh with us.

One person REALLY CAN make a difference. 

Friends can be an excellent source of guidance & support, but ultimately you must be willing to step out and do things on your own.

And finally, as the song says... When you get the choice to sit it out or dance... I hope you dance....

Like I said, nothing earth-shattering... just me mumbling and musing my way through life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE MY NEXT BLOG POST TO BE?

HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE POLLS?

How often are you likely to read this blog?

EXIT POLL: HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT MY 1ST POLL: